Sunday, April 26, 2009

Grayson



This is our son Grayson, a very active three year old, who steals hearts at every opportunity. Grayson was born prematurely, and weighed one pound six ounces. His mom and I spent three months beside him, in East Tennessee Children's Hospital, as we became very familiar with the NICU. Grayson fought many battles while in the hospital, and some of our days there were "hard", as he fought for his life. Today, he is living proof that God still works miracles and that He is still a healer. I am honored to be Grayson's dad...and though he is only three years old, he has already made me so proud of him. As you can see, he is an "awesome" young man...and as the doctors have told us, he is perfect in body and mind, totally healed. I just wanted to take time out tonight, and give God the honor and glory He deserves, for every time I look at my son....I see a living miracle. I love you son.

Comments :

0 comments to “Grayson”