Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Walking In Faith

Today, I received a phone call letting me know that I have a "face-to-face" interview next Tuesday, for a new job. I have been out of work for 2 weeks today and it felt really good to get the call. The economy around us is suffering, with more and more employees being laid off or having their jobs eliminated, but I can tell you one thing for sure...God is still in control. Even if this isn't the job for me or it doesn't work out, I will continue to walk in faith knowing God will provide.

I was reading earlier tonight the account of the centurion who came to Jesus when his servant was dying. When Jesus told him that He would come to his house, the solider said "if you will only say the word" I know he (the servant) will be healed. The centurion believed all Jesus had to do was just "say" the word. Jesus responded to him and said "as you have believed", and Jesus healed the man's servant. I am walking in faith, believing the Word, and knowing that He will deliver me.

Comments :

0 comments to “Walking In Faith”