Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Journey Back

After 6.5 months of being unemployed, I am finally returning to the workforce on 11-2-2009. I would have never dreamed that after having my position eliminated, it would have taken this long to find a new job. Countless resumes, phone calls, and attempts to obtain interviews seemed to have become a way of life for me. Today, I am thankful I am returning to work and that I have been blessed being offered a truly wonderful opportunity. God is faithful, and He has never let me down. He will always come through, maybe not in our time frame or when you and I might expect, but God will never fail us.

If you are one of the millions today who are unemployed, stand on your faith and on the promises in the Word. He is faithful. I know the ups and the downs, the emotions that sometimes rage within us, but don't give up. He is still a miracle working God, and when we feel like we've taken our last step...He is right there beside us. Never doubt that he is our "Provider". Until the next time.

Comments :

0 comments to “The Journey Back”