Friday, April 3, 2009

Job Loss--Trusting In Him

On Tuesday, at 10:00AM, without warning--my position as a plant manager was eliminated and I was sent home. I had been with the company for nine years, and though we as a company had slowed down quite a bit, I don't think I ever really felt they would eliminate the plant manager's position. Today, however, I realize as so many others have...we are all in position for a lay off or to have our jobs eliminated.

I am standing on my faith, believing that God has everything under control and this is a part of His plan for me. I believe His Word, and know that it is "spirit and life", and that it shall never pass away. After having blogged about "spiritual warfare" for the past few days, I now find myself in the midst of a battle and know that I must fight it in the spiritual realm to be able to win. If you are like me, and have found yourself laid off or have had your job eliminated, I would love to hear from you. I know that the enemies of fear, doubt, discouragement, worry and a host of others want to fill my heart and spirit, but I refuse to give place to them. I'm not saying it's easy, but I go the Rock and find my peace.

Comments :

0 comments to “Job Loss--Trusting In Him”