Saturday, May 2, 2009

Here's A Miracle




"I'm amazed that I'm standing here today, after all the trials that have come my way
Through it all The Lord has been so good to me
Now here I stand for all the world to see.

Here's a miracle right before your eyes
I was down so low, I thought that I'd never rise
But here's a miracle right before your eyes".

If it were not for God, where would I be. Just as the words of this song...in my life, I have been down so low, that I thought I'd never rise. There have been times I fought just to see the next day, struggling just to hang on. I've been in some pretty low places and known my share of pain...but, I'm still standing, a miracle for all the world to see. Thank God...for His grace and His mercy, but most of all--for His love.

Comments :

0 comments to “Here's A Miracle”